Registration required by logging into SwatCareers
and clicking on “Jumpstart Workshop” on the right hand side under “Featured Programs”. If you need a username and password for SwatCareers
, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to register is Wednesday, September 3 through SwatCareers.
10:00-10:45am (breakfast provided)
Investment Banking alumni panel - learn about this industry, includingthe job/internship search process, work culture and how to accessopportunities at the major banks. Our alumni panelists include:
- Charlie Sussman ’05, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Cris Núñez ’09, J.P. Morgan -- https://www.linkedin.com/pub/cristian-nunez/5/3a9/a43
- Julia Melin ‘13, Goldman Sachs -- https://www.linkedin.com/pub/julia-melin/34/444/835
Consulting alumni panel - learn about this industry, including thejob/internship search process, work culture and how to accessopportunities at the major consulting firms. Our alumni panelistsinclude:
- Rob Ruffin '92, Bain
- Emily Anne Nolte '07, PricewaterhouseCoopers -- https://www.linkedin.com/pub/emily-anne-nolte/7/50a/963
- Connor Morrison '11, McKinsey alumnus, currently with an impact investing firm -- https://www.linkedin.com/in/connormorrison
11:45am-1:00pm (lunch provided) - Resume reviewsStudents and alumni will grab box lunches, then adjourn into smallgroups for resume reviews. When you register to attend the program,please indicate if you prefer to meet with a consulting alum, Ibankingalum, or either.
1:00-2:30pm - Interview preparation
An all alumni panel will offer interview tips appropriate for bothindustries, then we will break into two different groups to focus on thespecifics related to consulting and investment banking interviews.
We'll begin with additional job search and networking tips and conclude with an informal networking reception.
SPACE IS LIMITED!
Career Services, Gathering/Meeting, Lecture/Talk/ Reading/ Panel, Student Events, Workshop/Training